I can't believe that March is done! The days and weeks are just flying by. I'm pretty happy with my reading progress, which is sitting at 29/50 books this year. I have no doubt that I'll achieve my goal by the end of July, maybe even earlier.
I managed to read a diverse list of books this month including some romantic fiction, YA novels and a couple non fiction titles to round it out. I also managed to get through all of the Canada Reads finalists before the competition which took place in Toronto from March 16-19. Ru by Kim Thúy was crowned the winner.
Here is the list of books that I read in March:
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro
- The Inconvenient Indian: A Curious Account of Native People in North America by Thomas King
- The Wild Oats Project: One Woman's Midlife Quest for Passion at Any Cost by Robin Rinaldi
- If I Fall, I Die by Michael Christie
- I Heart My Little A-Holes: A bunch of holy-crap moments no one ever told you about parenting by Karen Alpert
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- The Silver Witch by Paula Brackston
- At The Water's Edge by Sara Gruen
- The Truth Commission by Susan Juby
What's on your April TBR list?
Looks like you have a busy April planned. I heard Night Stages was really good. I'm curious to see what you think.ReplyDelete